Monday, June 2, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to Simple Celebration, a little business I've started to feed my need to create things with photos. As if my personal scrapbooking wasn't enough, I am now going to market my abilities to you! Birth announcements, thank you cards, birthday invitations, holiday greetings...any "celebration"! My products are all digital, custom-designed, custom-created for YOU. I will work with you on color schemes, photo choices, and design...until you are satisfied with the finished product. I will offer several options for my creations.
  • Custom designed digital work for purchase in the form of a .jpg file. You will then have permission to email this creation to family and friends, or have it printed at your own favorite printer. A flat design fee will be charged.
  • Customed designed work for purchase in the form of high-quality, professionally printed cards. After your approval of the design, it will be sent to be printed at a professional lab, and mailed to you. A variety of sizes are available. (Photos provided by you!)
  • Customed designed "Baby's First Year" digital scrapbook pages. You provide the pictures and the journaling information, and I will create your baby's scrapbook based on the templates I have created.

Please take a look at a few of my designs. I will be adding more frequently!

No comments: