Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pricing

One may think I have neglected to post pricing here on the blog, but I really haven't. It's been on the "to-do" list for sometime now! With the holiday season coming though, I figured I better move it to the top of the list. Please let me know if you have any questions!

I will be offering a 3-tiered pricing program for my holiday cards. This will offer you the client flexibility in choosing what package works for your needs. All final products are produced from high-quality professional labs.

Package #1:
Image design only. You provide the .jpg photo file, I’ll create your holiday card. You can either use the pre-designed templates posted on my blog, or I will create a custom design for you. Final design (after approval) will be emailed as a high resolution .jpeg file for you to upload and print at your favorite online or store photo developer. You could also email the file to friends and family and save a stamp!

Pre-designed template: design fee $15
Custom designed: design fee $20

Package #2:
5x5 or 5x7 greeting cards printed on high quality photo paper. Printed from Professional Photo lab. All cards come with white envelopes at no additional cost. Prices listed below include design fees. Custom design additional $5. Shipping additional.






Interested in a 4x8 design? Let me know!

Package #3:
Press printed folded greeting cards. Email for pricing.


Other Gift Ideas:

Storyboards: Have a few photos you would like in a unique design? Check out a storyboard. Can be printed in several sizes. Text can be included. Price dependent on size and design.

Card sets: Would you like to have a set of birthday cards, thank you cards, or congratulation cards available on hand at all times? A great gift idea! Let me know and I will design an image just for you. Press printed folded greeting card. Price dependent upon quantity and design.

Mommy playdate cards: Great new mommy gift! See previous post for samples
Cards are 2x3.5 and come in sets of 50. Cost: 50 cards: $20. Custom design: add $5.

As always, if you have any questions, let me know! I'll work with you!

A few notes about photos: Several of my holiday card designs have been designed for mulitple photos. When emailing me your chosen photos, please send the original file size. Photo editing can be done at no additional cost (i.e., change colors, remove blemishes, etc.).

No comments: